Controller (Art. 4 GDPR):
5652 AH Eindhoven
Company number: 76313271
General Information about cookies (types & functions)
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the end device (PC, tablet, phone) and saved by your browser. Cookies do not cause any damage to your terminal device and serve to enable a more comfortable use of the website.
Types & functions of Cookies
We must differentiate by whom the cookies are set:
- If cookies are set by the web server responsible for the website itself, then this is called a first party cookie.
- If cookies are set by a third party web server when you visit a website, then we speak of third party cookies.
Cookies can also be differentiated according to their lifetime.
- Session cookies are only stored temporarily and deleted when the website is left.
- Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s browser permanently or for a longer period of time.
From a technical point of view, there are also http cookies or web cookies.
- http cookies or web cookies are tied to the browser you are using.
- In addition, there are Flash cookies, which are not bound to the browser, but to a Flash player.
- to enable the use and functionality of the website (technical cookies).
- to analyze the visitors’ behavior on the website and improve the user experience (non-technical cookies). In this case, we only use first-party analytics cookies.
We use the following non-technical cookies after we have your consent for it. We ask for your consent through our cookie banner. You can access our services without consenting to the use of these cookies. You can revoke your consent to the use of these cookies at any time. If you are under 16 and wish to give your consent to our services, you must ask your legal guardian for permission.
We use Google Analytics Cookies (non-technical cookies).